What Happens in an Automation Service?
An automation service will involve a number of things including inspection on operational equipment such as the robot, greasing all mechanical elements such as external axes, a general clean of the system as well as general inspections and things such as replacing any batteries and updating any software.
The silver package is Bauromat’s entry level service contract and gives the end user the ultimate annual service and clean, making sure the roboti system is in top quality for the next 365 days.
- 10% Discount on all spare parts
- Service and Inspection of Operation & Mechanical Elements of Any External Axes
- Inspection of Attached Tooling.
- Full System Clean Down
- Complete Backup of Robot Programs including CMOS.
- Extensive Service Report
- Manufacturer Recommended Lubrication of All Required Moving Parts*
- Replacement of Any Backup Lithium Batteries*
- Roller Door Inspection*
- Fronius Weld Set Inspection & Firmware Update**
Featuring all the benefits of the silver package, the gold Bauromat service package is the ultimate in automation servicing. Not only do you have an annual service to ensure you’re ready for the next year ahead, the Gold also gives a direct line to the Bauromat service team at all times ensuring support is a mere call or email away.
- 15% Discount on Spare Parts
- All Applicable Silver Package Features.
- Access to General Technical Assistance (phone or email – dependant on availability)
- 24-hour (1 working day) guaranteed response time – Mainland UK Only
- 4 visits per year (3 inspection, 1 service)
- Remote access diagnostics (subject to infrastructure)
- Unlimited telephone support.